Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tres...Gatos Diablo!

Now did you REALLY think EvilKat was gone??
Last night, she hit the laptop docking station eject button on Co-Heifer's computer juuuuuuust enough so that the docking light stayed lit, but that sucker was just resting on its pins. Then - that evil chick went to her VOIP phone and turned the contrast all the way up - so it looked like the screen was totally black - like the LCD burst.
Hee Hee!!

EDITED TO ADD:
She just asked our receptionist what was wrong with her phone, the screen was all black. Damn. She fixed it already. Still not as good as the loud ass ringer. That one will go down in infamy!!

This Co-Heifer is a PATH-O-LOG-I-CAL liar.
Background / Exhibit 1:
I found out about 3 months ago from my hairdresser (who I stupidly referred heifer to) the following. I had an appointment booked for 10a on Sat; El Hefe had hers booked for 11a on Sat also - so before leaving on Friday (pay attention - the time line matters) at 6pm, I said "I guess I'll see ya tomorrow" and she replied "Yes, see ya". Sat morning - I stagger in for my appt, talk to Hair Chick and was like "Oh so El Hefe will be here at 11" and she goes "Are you retarded? She cancelled her appointment YESTERDAY at 1pm". I looked at her (retardedly) and go "HUH?". She said that El Hefe had called at 1pm to get her color done that SAME DAY (impossible), then when they couldnt do her color, she wanted a cut the same day (again, impossible, my chica is awesome, always booked) so she just cancelled her Sat appointment cause she was being a whiny bitch. (Remember the time frame, reread above if you must. Oh - and this was MONTH END - you dont leave early on month end Friday unless you are having something removed or put in. ) So I look at HC and and go - "She KNEW she wouldnt be here - why would she say that?". So I hung around and talked with HC til about 1110 - El Hefe didnt show up.
Flashforward to Monday - at work. I said NOTHING to the heifer. She came over and was all "Oh, your hair looks SO good" and I go "I know - I thought you had an appt at 11 Sat - what happened?". So then she tells me that she forgot it was NEXT Saturday, blah blah, excuse, lie. Oh - and the next Monday - her hair was still the same.

Tomorrow - I shall give you exhibit 2, or as I like to call it: the reason why some people should still write checks.

4 comments:

furiousBall said...

I certainly hope she doesn't read your blog, if so, please post pictures after the next hair cut :)

just a kat said...

FB - I really could give a shit if she does. I have told her to her face she's a pathological liar. She didnt even deny it.

Big Mama said...

Um... You can join my "I HATE PEOPLE" club. It's IHP for short. A couple of my friends and I mutter,"IHP" when someone stupid does something stupid out in public. That usually breaks the tension and we all crack up.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't REALLY hate anyone. Hate is a strong and ugly word. I just dislike people a whole lot. Oh don't get me started on that!!!

But these co-non-worker updates are priceless! Keep them coming!

Sam said...

I wanna read why some people should be using checks!